Psssst, Listen 2 This: What Wedding Rumor Do You Believe?
I would like to thank Mrs. McComb – my ahhhmazing Kindergarten teacher – for teaching me one of the greatest sayings ever: Secrets, secrets are no fun. Secrets, secrets hurt someone. Haha! While not all rumors are meant to be secretive or hurtful, one thing is fo’ sho… they all contain a level of ridiculousness that only rumors can implode and people can explode.
And no rumors are more ridiculous than those centered around celebrities. Partially because of their allure; partially because of their unreachable appeal and unattainable status, celebrities will inevitably fall victim to some of the most outlandish accusations this side of the Mississippi. Like a game a “Telephone” gone to Hell in a hand basket, celebrity rumors are not only started and contorted by your BF, Ryan Seacrest and every other busy body, but they are also then remolded, sculpted and presented for an entire world to scrutinize. Awesome.
Recently, E! Online posted the 5 Wackiest Rumors About Katy Perry & Russell Brand’s Wedding, but what I want to know is… A) Which one do you consider the most over the top and B) What Wh@cKed Out rumors – if any – were centered around your big day?
As far as E! Online’s rumors, here’s a breakdown from a segment they like to call So True / So False:
- Russell thinks Katy is the cat’s pajamas and gifted her with a tigress; while Katy made Brand feel like a Big Shot and gifted him with an elephant. – SO FALSE! (While they did have live animals at the wedding, none were presented as gifts to the B&G.)
- MIA POP staaahhhhs. While Katy and Russell’s guest list was rumored to have big names, it was Diddy who was the guest of honor and pumped up the volume to the wee hours of the morning! – SO FALSE! (Diddy was actually @ Pure Nightclub in Las Vegas.)
- The couple went cuckoo for native culture and had a ceremony fit to be tied for all things Hindu and ditched their customarily Christian backgrounds in order to be hitched. – SO FALSE! (A rep of the duo confirmed that a “Christian minister and longtime friend of the Hudson family” was the one to help the two say I do.)
- Katy looked HAWT in haute couture sporting an Elie Saab gown, but details remained under lock ‘n’ key. – SO TRUE!
- By the end of the night, people had to “Call the Law and hold the Applause” after Brand’s bodyguards stranded news photographers in the middle of a tiger sanctuary and stirred up enough of a late night ruckus which resulted in public complaints. – ???????? (While no charges were filed against the guards after they apologized, there is still investigating going on for the public complaints.)
For these as well as other whacked out wedding rumors, be sure to view E! Online!
Entry filed under: Celebrity Dish, as you wish!. Tags: celebrity brides, celebrity news, celebrity style, celebrity weddings, engagement, engagement rings, engagement stories, historical weddings, Katy Perry, Katy Perry and Russell Brand wedding, royal weddings, Russell Brand, Taj Rambagh Palace, two wedding dresses, unique wedding ideas, wedding, wedding blog, wedding blogs, wedding budget, wedding dress, wedding dresses, wedding news, wedding offers, wedding planning, wedding rumor, wedding rumors.